The Rocky Top Wine Trail, Tennessee’s first and most visited wine trail, was established in 2008 when the opening of a third winery in the area opened up the possibility of three local wineries cooperating together. The Wine Trail has only grown from there, and now with five participating wineries throughout Sevierville and Pigeon Forge, guests are able to sample from over 70 unique, award-winning wines by the time they’ve completed the Trail! Not only do Trail participants get to enjoy local, handcrafted wine, they get to experience it while reveling in the majestic views of the Great Smoky Mountains. Sounds like a grand adventure already, doesn’t it?
The principles of the wine trail are simple: Support local farms, provide exceptional quality wine, and offer only the very best southern hospitality to each and every visitor. That’s it!
- A personalized visit to the following wine trail stops: Mountain Valley Winery, Mill Bridge Winery, and Hillside Winery, Apple Barn Winery and Apple Barn Cider House
- Free samples at each location visited
- One time ID check
- Expedited service in the tasting rooms
- Automatic completion of 5 stops on the Rocky Top Wine Trail
- Face covering provided (face coverings required while on shuttle)
- Complimentary gift
- Check-In will always occur at Hard Rock Cafe– please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- The VIP Shuttle will leave promptly at the scheduled times
- Address for departure and return is: 2050 Parkway, Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
- All ticket holders are required to wear face coverings while inside of the shuttle.
- You must be 21 yrs or older to participate – Valid Photo ID required with no exceptions.
- No open containers are allowed on the VIP Shuttle Bus
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable. No cancelations, exchanges, or substitutions are offered. Shuttles run rain or shine.
- Seats limited to (10) total per tour.
- All ticket holders must wear face coverings while on the shuttle (not required while inside wineries)